2. Be ready to show me your ID upon arrival.
3. Please take care of the monetary formalities at the top of our time together. Have my cash gift prepared in an unsealed envelope with my name written on it and immediately placed in clear view, without verbal exchange.
4. If we are meeting in a public place, discreetly present the donation in an unsealed envelope, book or sparkly gift bag at the very beginning of our date. It's rude to have me ask.
5. On overnight dates, I require 6 hours of sleep.
6. Safe practices and impeccable hygiene are essential to our experience and enjoyment. I love kissing, spooning and of course spooning leads to forking:-). As you could probably see, there are no menus in sight. I provide an open-minded dating experience based on our individual connection.
7. I am not available for dates "off the clock" nor am I available to "hang out" during my free time. THIS INCLUDES HAVING A MEAL OR A DRINK WITH YOU. Please do not make any requests of this nature, as I will stop communicating with people who do so, no matter how much I like them. Please do not overstep your boundaries. If you would like to share a meal with me, please schedule a dinner or lunch date. Thanks for your consideration.
8. Please do not overstay your time or wait for me to inform you that our engagement time is up. If you are interested in staying longer than the time we originally scheduled, please ask me. If I am available to spend extra time with you, I will let you know. Please be prepared to present the additional donation at that time before we can proceed.
9. Please try your best to be on time for your appointment. I have another job, as well as an active personal life, so I may have other obligations of my own after we meet. If you are running late, please call me. If you need to cancel our appointment, please do so as quickly as you can. **Please see cancellation policy on Companionship page.**
10. DISCRETION: For your discretion, I will never call you without you asking me to do so (or, you calling me first). I will never share your private information with other people.
11. Excellent personal hygiene is a must. There is always a shower available for you to use at the beginning and end of our session.
12. Screening is a matter of personal safety and piece of mind, so while I respect you concern for privacy and will accommodate you in any way possible some form of screening is required. All information shared with me is kept safe, secured and thereafter discarded. Out of respect, I will never contact you outside of an agreed upon time/channel of communication. Non disclosure agreements are available upon request. If you cannot comply with my safety requirements perhaps I am not the lady for you.